The school office will close at 1pm 27th June for the summer and will re-open Monday 13th August at 9am.
Please contact MIT Education Solutions with any online payment queries Tel: (051) 834151.
Luttrellstown Community College’s adopted protocols in relation to data protection national guidelines June 2018
Luttrellstown Community College has adopted protocols in relation to data protection national guidelines (BOM June 2018). Our school general data protection regulation policy (GDPR) and its related guidelines are available on our website. Our data policy explains the following to parents, students and staff:
- What data we collect and for what purpose.
- Why this data is held.
- How long will it will be retained. There are Document Retention Protocols outlined at the end of this booklet.
- How secure is it, both in terms of encryption and accessibility?
- What third parties are allowed access to listed personal information e.g. Teachers, Tutors, Yearheads, Senior Management Team, TUSLA, Department of Education and Skills, DDLETB, PDST, Vsware, Wriggle, Google, Apple etc The policy will outline on what basis we share student, staff, parent information.
- Freedom of Information protocols:
Luttrellstown Community College also requires parents, staff and students to agree to the adopted protocols in relation to data protection national guidelines. Information on these matters is available on our website. From August 2018 Parents and students will sign agreement with this policy in the student journal.
Monday 27th August 9am to 12.00 1st Year Students Only.
Tuesday 28th August 9am to 12.00 1st, 3rd, 5th and 6th Years.
Wednesday 29th August 8.40am to 12. All years 1st, 2nd, 3rd, TY's, 5th and 6th years.
Normal timetable Thursday & Friday.
The Wriggle store will open on the 15th June - 10th August 2018. www.wriggle.ie and select "Order Online"
The store login code specific to Luttrellstown CC is
2018 Booklists are available to download under Admissions on home page.